Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fabregas not Barca Want to Have Whining

Cesc Fabregas insisted he will not issue a statement saying he wanted to leave Arsenal to join Barcelona. The Gunners skipper said he did not want to be in a position more difficult.

Previously, there was news that call asking Fabregas Barca to declare publicly that he wants to leave the Emirates Stadium. It is believed to facilitate the way Barca to get him back to Camp Nou. However, Fabregas seems reluctant to hurt the feelings of fans and clubs, so it refused to give any statement.

"I still have dignity and of all that, I have been in the team (Arsenal) for eight years. So, I will not say anything that could ruin everything, "said Fabregas was quoted as saying Tribalfootball on Thursday (06/16/2011).

"I always try to act wisely. Today I was in a tricky position. I am not someone who will speak (to the press), "he continued.

"Last year, I think I've made mistakes, but all that has passed and you will surely learn from mistakes. Last year was difficult and I may have been wrong to do that, "he added recalled the incident last year where he had expressed desire to return to Barca.

Although not confirmed will provide a statement related to his desire to join his boyhood club (Barca), but Febregas not cover his admiration for the club winning the La Liga title and Champions League this season.

"Barca is the world's best club and join in there will be guaranteed winning the title. Any player who says they do not get frustrated not win the title, surely a lie. Therefore, it (the title) is the ambition of all players, "added the 24-year midfielder.

No comments:

Post a Comment