Friday, July 29, 2011

2 Year of Marriage, Husband Apparently Women

Wa Ode Nurmalasari, residents Gowa regency, South Sulawesi, regret having undergone marriage with Jonathan aka Jonny since unknowingly been living with same-sex for two years.

When met at the police station Gowa, South Sulawesi, on Thursday (07/28/2011), Jonny admitted regretting his actions by falsifying identity to everyone, including his wife.

"I am very sorry, could not resist it feels ashamed, if like this I think is better kill myself," said Jonny.

When questioned the use of the name of Jonathan, he confessed that name in the book original and illegitimate. Jonny said he had married in 2009 and have been foster home for two years.

"The relationship that I did with my wife merely touching the upper body. I never had sex, let alone use the tools," he said.

Jonny discovery of identity when they wanted to marry again with a young woman from Gowa initials NR. At first he met through SMS by claiming to be an entrepreneur.

In the same place, Wa Ode Nurmalasari expressed disbelief over what happened, it turns out to marry same sex. Nevertheless, he was suspicious of the behavior of her husband who never wanted to show sex.

"She felt uncomfortable when I touch his chest, still I live despite suspicion. I do not believe that my husband turned out to women," he said.

NR father, Shamsuddin, admitted, initially still believe Jonny good people and plans to marry his daughter. But, after hearing input and suspicion of some close relatives, Shamsuddin decided to conduct the examination.

"At first did not believe it, fitting him to come home and immediately put into the room to be examined, it turns out she was a woman very well," said Shamsuddin.

Chief of Police Special Unit says Hambali Ipda Gowa, Jonny snared Article 266 of Identity Fraud. "We stand for abuse of identity fraud," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment